Saturday, March 12, 2011

wow....

So I've seen a lot of the coverage of the earthquakes, tsunami and total natural annihilation of Japan plus the nuclear craziness going on and I have to wonder if I'm the ONLY person thinking about the book of Revelation. I'm about 110% sure that I'm not, however, after reading just a few comments on a CNN post on Facebook, I see how many really and truly have NO belief in God, along with near hatred for those who do believe. I totally get witnessing and spreading the message of Jesus, but I tend to be the type to speak less and show more of how much a part of my life Jesus is; so I have major issues with people dragging others down because of their beliefs. I'm not going to attempt to bully you out of your beliefs and into mine, so I'd kinda very like the same respect. I'm not perfect and that's ok with me. I'm a sinner saved by grace and will continue to be a mere sinner saved by grace until the day I die. It's pretty obvious what is going on in the world...Revelation....Hellllooooo! I don't need to preach about that. I guess I should learn to deal with persecution for my beliefs, cause it doesn't look like our future is any brighter until we leave this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment