Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The death of a relationship.

Before anyone freaks out, all two of you reading...I do NOT mean my marriage!  I am referring to my relationship witness Facebook. I'm growing to despise it, so before it gets too ugly, I'm cutting ties.  Maybe we will reconcile at a later date, but I don't foresee it.  I dislike how some posts make me feel. I dislike feeling ignored or unwelcome.  I dislike the drama it imposes upon the lives of friends, family, coworkers, etc.  I'm sure I'll miss some people and some aspects, but in the end, I believe this is the best decision I've made for a long, long time.  Brandon, Robin....feel free to post a link to this if you wish and let people know they can read and/or comment anytime. I do believe I'll be blogging more often.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment