Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ahem

Dear devil;
I am writing to inform you that, while your efforts have not gone unnoticed, you are not welcome here to play with my life. This is not the community park's sandbox for you to visit, make a mess and leave. I would greatly appreciate your quick exit from all aspects of my life. 
Currently, this toothache is about to kill me, but I bind this pain and BY HIS WOUNDS I am HEALED. I will NOT suffer anymore physical nor emotional pain by your handy-work without a brutal fight anymore!  Best part is, I DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT YOU!

You've spent a great deal of time causing me to doubt my beliefs and faith. You have put stresses in my life which have caused my will to remain nicotine free to wither away.  You have undoubtedly been the cause of and have taunted me with emotional break downs.  Thankfully, Jesus has placed people in my life to be there when I need pulled from your clutches. 

I will NOT give you anymore attention at the conclusion of this letter. You are not worth my time nor my energy. I know, without a doubt, that you will attempt to steal my salvation for the millionth time, but you are DONE.

Again, ANYTHING you put in my way as a stumbling block, BY HIS STRIPES, are bound.  I am saved by the Grace of Jesus and I thank You Lord for all You've done and will do in my life!

Sincerely,
Rachel Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment